Tuesday 19 April 2016

Long Awaited Promised Update!! *NEW PHOTOS*

Here are some long awaited photos! :D These photos are all pretty recent and I have dated them accordingly. Notice how I am learning to use MUCH LESS eyeliner and make up though on a day to day basis I am extremely comfortable being in public without make up as I have come a long way from my pre-MVP days when I needed revision. I am just thankful that I no longer have wonky eyelids and so grateful for the nose and new set of eyes both Dr. Seo and Ellen have given me. I hope this inspires many of you to be brave enough AND more importantly, do lots of research IN KOREA so you pick the right doctor like I had.

Read about how I selected my doctor read "DECISIONS"
http://deskorea.blogspot.com.au/p/decision.html

Read my reviews on all 9 consults I went to (7 of my own + 2 for a friend)
http://deskorea.blogspot.com.au/p/consultation-reviews-ps-name-dream-doc.html



9th DEC 2015



22nd DEC 2015





Today 20APR 2016 - first two completely no make up



Today 20APR 2016 - description as written in photo.


I hope this helps :) Good luck to everyone going to Korea!



10 comments:

  1. Rebecca,

    Would you recommend MVP for facial contouring? I'm looking for the very best clinic and I am torned between D.A and MVP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jun,
    I can't recommend MVP for facial contouring as I have not had it myself however I did see the manager's niece get facial contouring there and she was all bandaged up and well looked after. I did not get to see her when her bandages came off though!

    I always suggest the same to everyone, do your research and then do the consult!! Go with the doctor you feel you trust the most! For me it was Dr. Seo because he was most patient with my endless questions and he explained why I could not have an extra 1 or 2 mm cut or I would look like an alien then he proceeded to show me the effects in a mirror; that made me really glad I didn't go with what I "thought" I wanted! This also contrast from many other doctors who said I needed this and that and other things that I had no issues with in the first place ^_^ Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get paid to Chat.
      Get paid to Watch-Videos.
      Get Paid to Play-Games.
      http://bit.ly/jpeg332

      Delete
  4. People who are unhappy with the shape of the nose and also have a difficulty in breathing can be improved simultaneously by plastic surgery but i think people may suffer some troubles during plastic surgery but nose right launched a product which not only figure your nose easily but gives you more relax using such type of product. Rhinoplasty Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are looking for blepharoplasty surgery in India come to MedSpa. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap India's best plastic surgeon help you to make you understand all thing about eyelid surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shape the nose of your dreams with Rhinoplasty . Call us at KAS Medical Center today to schedule a consultation. Visit: www.bestrhinoplastyindia.com

    ReplyDelete